10x12" Mounted, head and shoulders drawing of your furry, scaly or feathered friend. Mount 10x12"
This size stated is for the mount. The image will sit nicely in the mount's appeture. The inside mount size/Image size varies sligtly and may be around a quater of an inch larger, or smaller than the size stated.
Before I can begin your portrait, it is best that you email me the photo, or photographs that you would like me to use as reference so that I can confirm the clarity is adequate for the work to go ahead.
I require a very clear photo of them (or photos, I do sometimes use multiple references to create a single drawing. It depends what is required).
Providing the photo is clear enough and there is no cross referencing involved, this price is for a single drawing mounted in an 10x12” mount with a back.
You also get a digital copy of the drawing emailed to you (only available upto A3).
I prefer to ship drawings mounted because you can then purchase an appropriate frame and just pop it in yourself. It saves you the hassle of trimming and mounting, and also the extra expense of paying the postage for a larger object, and all of its associated packaging. Not only that, there’s no glass to break en route, and the mount serves as protection for your artwork. Makes sense, right?
Usual turnaround time is within two weeks, however, please bear in mind that certain times of year may be busier than others. If you require the work to be completed for a specific date then please get in touch so that I can check my availability before you check out and I will do my best to book you in accordingly.
Medium (10x12") Mounted Graphite Pet Portrait Head and Shoulders
- All artworks will be mailed tracked and signed for.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your delivery information is correct.
- Any damages or losses caused by the courier need to be declared within 14 days of receipt of the item or discovery of it's being lost.
- If there are any descrepancies or discoveries of damage please photograph these in depth.
- Please also be aware that I often recycle old packaging, so your parcel may not arrive in a beautifully braded packet, but it’s cheaper for you and better for the planet.